So many people nowadays study fashion design and have the interest to design dress line. And so many of them have good sense in designing dress, but they end up pursuing
Styline is looking for such talented and creative individuals to join our team and bring their extraordinary design idea into life. We are into
Take a look here to know more about Styline.
Job location: Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
Job Nature: Full-time.
Joining: April, 2019.
- Research latest fashion directions & trends in the market (local and global) on modest lifestyle and competitor activities
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of dress and accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements – by hand and in
- Develop design ideas and patterns through coordination with merchandising and customers to achieve company’s business goal
. Supervisethe making up of sample garments and oversee production. Source fabrics, trims & accessories for sample development.
- Ensure the timely and successful design and development of products in line with the product team’s requirement.
- Ability to lead the design & development team under budget constraints.
- Portfolio of previous work required.
- Previous fashion design experience is a PLUS.
- Creative skills in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A solid sense of creating designs ensuring they reflect targeted market profiles.
- Should have good understanding on color, material and textile.
- Flexible, able to work under pressure, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
What You Get
- 15K-25K BDT monthly salary, considering experience.
- Lunch facility.
- Steep career build-up opportunity to the top level (this is why the entrepreneurial mindset is important).
- What you design is what our customers wear — first-hand appreciation and praise of the designs from the customers.
- Friendly and challenging environment to learn, make decisions and execute.
- A culture of leadership and empowerment.
- Feel pride in what and how we are building a long-term brand for people around us!
Graduation or Post Graduation in Fashion Designing from any reputed university.
If you are a dropout but feel fit for the role, you still can apply!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also add some of your work sample pictures in email attachment.
The subject line of the email should be – “Applying for Fashion Designer Role“.