“Life’s too short to wear boring clothes.” Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life. If you are a fashion design student and really love to play with fashion, this role might be the right fit for you.
Styline, the leading modest fashion marketplace in Bangladesh, is looking for such talented and creative interns to join our team and bring their extraordinary design idea into life.
Styline encouraged 3rd/4th year students who really want to go through extreme learning to enhance the profile, you can also apply.
Application submission deadline: 15th March
Interested to know more about our mission, vision, and values? Check here.
- Design our in-house brand-Styline Hijab and Styline Dress
- Research current modest trends and current fashion
- Need to work on sourcing fabrics, understand suitable materials and merchandising
- Visit production house, communicate with workers and factories to make samples. Work on all kinds of manufacturing pricing.
- Make pattern and designs, and assist with photography,
- Strong passion and enthusiasm for fashion and trends.
- Share innovative fashion ideas and discuss with the sales & marketing team to bring those into reality.
What we Offer
- Opportunity to develop our in-house brand.
- Decent internship allowance – 5000 BDT monthly.
- Lunch Facility.
- TA for office purposes.
- Weekly 2 days come to the office for a discussion with several teams related to fashion and product design.
- Opportunity to grow your skill and creativity and design skills in a dynamic, energetic, and friendly team environment.
- Upon successful completion of the internship, there is a chance we can offer you a more challenging and permanent role.
- Work is fun if you enjoy that!
Duration: 4 Months.
Joining: March 2020
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write the subject line: “Applying for fashion designer Intern”