Styline the FashionTech startup of Bangladesh, is looking for accounts trainee to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control & revenue processes.
Job Location: Banani, Dhaka.
Job Nature: Part-time
- Input income and expense entries
- Accumulate and sort necessary data to be used by accounts team
- Assist in financial statement preparation monthly
- Assist in management accounts preparation for particular channels
- Assist in VAT and Tax works of the company
- Perform payment activities through online and offline banking
- Perform reconciliation of bank statements and other revenue and expense statements
- ACCA part 2 qualified or maximum 2 papers left from ACCA part 2
- Good analytical ability
- Good understanding of data
- Good at MS Excel (Training will be provided)
- Basic understanding of accounting software like Xero or Quickbooks
What You Get
- Decent package 8,000 BDT monthly
- TA/DA for outside office work
- Upon successful completion of the probation, there is a chance we can offer you a more challenging and permanent role.
- Opportunity to grow your skill and creativity in a dynamic, energetic, and friendly team environment.
- Will get experience certificate and PER objectives signature by ACCA member
Duration: 4 Months.
Joining: February 2020.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Write the subject line: “Applying for Accounts Trainee”