Styline (www.stylinecollection.com), the female lifestyle-based marketplace, is looking for a driven HR generalist to form and head up the function for the growing organization. The aim for this role is to set up and maintain all people operations related activities starting from talent acquisition, onboarding, compensation & benefits, employee engagement, and performance management for a team of 50+ people.
This role will report directly to the CEO and assist the leadership team in making strategic decisions in regards to all the people in the organization. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy.
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve the employee experience.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Implement and administer employee policies.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
- Prepare all kinds of letters and documentation to assist the team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Solid communication skills.
- Understand technology to design and recommend effective use of software for HR management.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field.
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office/Google Docs, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed.
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset.
What You Expect
- Decent Salary (40k BDT monthly).
- Share the table with C-level executives and leadership team.
- Grow your skill in a young, disruptive and challenging environment.
- Explore your full potential to create values in a fast-growing startup.
Reports to: The CEO and leadership team.
Job Location: Dhaka (Dhanmondi).
Possible Joining: Immediately.
How to Apply
We are receiving CVs in email@example.com. Please add few lines “Why You are the One” for this role!
Learn more about Styline
Read about the mission, vision and value of Styline here.
Styline is the first modest lifestyle based e-commerce in Bangladesh market. Want to know more about Styline and what we take pride in? Check this link.