Popular modest brand Styline is looking for a Store In-Charge.
As our customers are mostly female, we prefer a female store in charge. We need a full-time store in charge of our CTG Finlay Square outlet.
We are into a modest lifestyle and dress for female and already we established a good reputation as a modest lifestyle marketplace.
- Sales Growth – decorate the store, recommend and display items that match trend, needs and season, manage stock level, contact warehouse when new items are required, make key decisions about stock maintenance, organize store events, organize store lives.
- Ensure a HAPPY Customer Experience – address customer issues and complains, organize in-store promotional materials and displays, keep store always super clean, handle staff conflicts and issues, collect customer feedback from survey data in the store.
- Reporting – monthly audit report, daily sales report, deposit money in the bank, manage store budgets and maintain financial records, take dress measurement & customization request for dresses.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Excellent communication capabilities.
- Previous store running experience is a MUST.
- Customer service-oriented attitude (customer is always right).
- Confidence to lead and direct a team of associates.
- Capability to work under pressure.
- Numerical and analytical knowledge to properly manage cash and financial records.
- Computer knowledge (MS Office) and understanding to run the internet.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Educational Background – Graduate or undergrad in any discipline.
Reports to – Sales Manager of Dhaka HQ.
Job Location – Shop No-223 (2nd Flor), Finlay square, East Nasirabad (2nd gate), CTG.
Job Type – Full-time (10.30pm – 9pm)
What You Will Get
- Salary 13600 BDT Monthly. (80% Fixed)
- Monthly Sales Bonus ( More than 20% would come from the sales commission based on the sales vs sales target ratio).
- Festival Bonus
How To Apply
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email will be – “Application for CTG Store In Charge”