If you have always been interested in working in the Fashion Industry you should definitely consider pursuing your dream by starting with a FashionTech company.
Styline, the leading modest fashion marketplace in Bangladesh, is looking for such talented and creative individuals to join our team and bring their extraordinary design idea into life.
Take a look here to know more about Styline.
Job Location: Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
Job Nature: Freelance, may lead to part-time/full-time opportunities in the future
Deadline of Application: 31 August, 2019
Joining: September, 2019.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and seeking design inspiration
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of dress and accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements – by hand and in computer.
- Develop and supervise a pattern from cut to sewn into sample garments, including fitting, detailing and adaptations
- Source fabrics, accessories, and different embellishment for collection development.
- Ensure coordination with sales, buying and production teams to ensure items suit the customer, market and price points.
- Ensure the timely and successful design and development of products in line with the product team’s requirement.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of practical experience in Fashion Designing / Garments / Boutique
- Must have a highly creative and aesthetic mind with up to date knowledge of latest fashion trends related to designs, fabrics, colors, and shapes
- Must have an extraordinary eye for Color, Texture, and Pattern
- Must have a Portfolio (We will evaluate your prior works as samples during interview session)
- Ability to create or visualize an idea and produce a design by hand or designing software
- Should be skilled in tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of designing modest dresses like Abaya, Borkha, Khimar is a plus.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Exciting Sales commission, 15% commission for each product sold
- Lunch facility
- Right customer base to showcase your design
- What you design is what our customers wear — first-hand appreciation and praise of the designs from the customers
- Manufacturing support
- Freelance designers may work from home
- Friendly and challenging environment to learn, make decisions and execute
- Opportunity to work with a young, energetic and highly motivated team8u7uummmmm vyui
- Opportunity to research and develop new trends
- The role may lead to a part/full-time job in future
Graduation or Post Graduation in Fashion Designing from any reputed university.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your design portfolio along with your updated resume to email@example.com.
The subject line of the email should be – “Portfolio & Resume for Fashion Designer”